Friday, August 24, 2007

The Non-Future... Of Sweden

Robot Rock was crazy last night... Writing bits on the internet about Swedish punk bands should be the last thing I do at this moment... My late night fish sticks haven't even fully digested yet... Then again, I've never been much for what I SHOULD do.


.::MP3::. Paper - Out of it into it
.::MP3::. Paper - Mylife



Anyway, this Swedish band might be making YOUR stomach do flip-flops very soon. With tinges of both Nirvana and Interpol (I mean, Joy Division) mixed this band seems to go strait for the guts of a song and yours along with it. They also carry a bit of the Jesus Lizard with their sometimes droning vocals and repetitious melody lines... You end up getting this very tense sort of sound... Like you’re waiting for the explosion that never comes.



No comments: